Guest Services Team Lead
Title: Guest Services Team Leader
- To greet and assist guests/members Sunday mornings.
- Being hospitable and helpful.
- Helping them to connect with any activities and/or groups, taking them to their location.
Responsible to: Director of Servant Ministry
Description of Duties:
- Training new members.
- Organizing the team, making sure all services are covered (this is easily achieved through emails).
- Attend quarterly Common Table gatherings.
- Depending on special events, 30 min. a month or even less.
- May need to fill in for a member occasionally but often, somebody else will step in.
- Keep the schedule updated.
Term: 2 years
Training and Resources: Familiarizing yourself with the church activities thru weekly bulletins, emails, web site, etc.
Skills and gifts: Hospitality, Service and Administrative
Benefits to one serving in this role: Meeting people and helping others.
Updated by: Mercedes von Normann 05/02/2016